What is matched betting all about?
Matched betting is a method used by people like you and me to make money from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers. It is risk-free as it is based on the application of a mathematical equation rather than chance so you never lose.
Does it work?
You will have seen adverts all over the TV and internet from bookmakers like Coral, William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Bet365, Betvictor and others saying bet £10 receive £20 free or £50 Free Bet for New Customers.
The basic principle is that instead of gambling your money away and losing you use these offers to make a guaranteed profit every single time, no matter what your bets do. Sound good?
Can you make a lot of money?
It all depends how much time you want to spend per day. I personally try to earn £2500 per month but I spend 6-8 hrs each day which considering I am at home and comfortable that is not bad at all. If you spend a couple hours a day you can very easily make £500 per month tax free, a couple more hours per day and you can comfortably make £1000 per month tax free. Sound good? Want to know more?
What do I get from this?
Nothing really, as I do not place advertising on this site so if you decide to read on or not it does not matter to me. So why do I do this? It makes no difference to me whether you continue reading or not but after a friend was kind enough to tell me about match betting and I made some serious money, I thought I would share with others so you too can make tax free, risk free money as well.
There are tons of get rich quick scams on the internet that want you to spend money with them so they can instruct you how to make money but this is not one of them, matched betting is 100% legal and everything I offer is 100% free, no catch, no sign-up and no advertising. Read through the step by step matched betting guide and decide for yourself. After doing the math, if you agree, have a go and you will never look back, I never have.
There are sites which charge £25 per month for these instructions (I will be writing reviews of them very soon), but why not make a bit of free £cash before you decide to spend any.
If you like what you see, you can always make a donation to help me cover hosting costs and keep this site open. It would be nice but there is no obligation.
Is it legal?
- Absolutely yes, it is 100% legal and bookmakers acknowledge this, although they do not like it very much as they lose money.
What about my credit rating?
- No, credit searches are not run by bookmakers so it will never affect your score.
How much money do I need to get started?
- You do not need a lot of money to start, I started with just £50 and took it nice and slow till I had built up several thousand.
How profitable is matched betting?
- Lots of people are making between £1,000 and £2,000 per month through matched bets, even if they don’t have much time to spare to take advantage of the latest offers.
Will I be able to do this?
- Obviously you have to be 18 years of age to open a bookmaker account in the UK but as long as you can grasp the basics of matched betting and have some spare time, even just on an evening, you can do it.
Do I need to know about betting?
- Not really because matched betting is different to traditional betting and all you have to do is follow the step-by-step guides to ensure you know exactly what you are doing.
Why have you written this guide?
- I try to help people when I can.